Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the story: I had been looking at the car since April of last year. It was near my in-laws house so every :dhg08: time we went to vist I HAD to stop by and see if they still had "MY" Bullitt. Finally got up the courage to call last Saturday and see if I could make the deal. The salesman said he thought there was already a deal on the car and that it was sold. Well I had waited too long. What I didn't know was that the person it was sold to was my wife. Got home from work on Tuesday, she met me in the driveway and raised the garage door and there #4360 sat. It's a good thing I have been taking care of my heart!
The car is way better than I could have imagined. Already gone through 3 tanks of gas.
Glad to be a part of IMBOC!

Thanks

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Welcome to the Bullitt Family.

You have an awesome wife there, who has great taste in cars.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
Congrats on your new B. Wish there was video of the surprise event...BTW, are you close to Richmond? My brother and his family live there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm about 30 miles NW of Richmond.

She truely is one of a kind.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Sounds like you have two keeper's (Wife+Bullitt) great story. Enjoy both they are both the exception. That comes from a 64 year old man that was never that lucky.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Why to go Knute. Enjoy the Bullitt.Welcome to the site.

·
Rob
360 Posts
That is a cool story. Enjoy the Bullitt!

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Man, what a Wonderful Story for Us here on IMBOC !!!!!!!

Buster1956 said:
Here's the story: I had been looking at the car since April of last year. It was near my in-laws house so every :dhg08: time we went to visit I HAD to stop by and see if they still had "MY" Bullitt. Finally got up the courage to call last Saturday and see if I could make the deal. The salesman said he thought there was already a deal on the car and that it was sold. Well I had waited too long. What I didn't know was that the person it was sold to was my wife. Got home from work on Tuesday, she met me in the driveway and raised the garage door and there #4360 sat. It's a good thing I have been taking care of my heart!
The car is way better than I could have imagined. Already gone through 3 tanks of gas.
Glad to be a part of IMBOC!

Thanks
Buster1956<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1937547", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Knute"

Now that was a Great Husband & Wife Story :clap: :clap: :clap:

And I think it Deserves this

And the Wife-Unit gets this

and Both of You I wish this

That is something for Both of You to Always Remember and What a

"SUPER-NICE-WIFE" ........

Most Excellent !!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts