Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I was going to play basketball tonight and I passed Crossroads Ford in Kernersville, NC. As I was driving by I spotted an '08 Bullitt sitting all by itself. I naturally pulled mine up beside it and the salesman came running. I finally got to see the new one up close and it is very nice! I love the sound of the new one as well. Anyway, I am a realist and will never talk the wife into having two Bullitts, so get on the trail because it won't last long! DHG #4266 is waiting for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
353 Posts
How do you know if you don't ask?

How do you know if you don't ask?
My wifes new daily driver is a beautiful brand new 2008 BLACK Bullitt!

She likes my GT500 so much she was actually excited about getting her own brand new Bullitt...

Jedi Power said:
Hey all,

I was going to play basketball tonight and I passed Crossroads Ford in Kernersville, NC. As I was driving by I spotted an '08 Bullitt sitting all by itself. I naturally pulled mine up beside it and the salesman came running. I finally got to see the new one up close and it is very nice! I love the sound of the new one as well. Anyway, I am a realist and will never talk the wife into having two Bullitts, so get on the trail because it won't last long! DHG #4266 is waiting for you. Good luck!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am positive she won't go for it. Besides, I can't get her to learn on a stick! I taught her on my old 1990 5.0 LX back in the day, and I think it scared her to drive it. To many horses! (No pun intended)

On a different note, I think the new Bullitt could stand to be lowered a bit.

·
Registered
353 Posts
That's too bad.

My wife learned to drive on a stick and has never had an automatic car. Neither of us want an automatic.

The Bullitt in that attached picture is catching air...

Try this one:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2093684760102815213MivIqB

Jedi Power said:
I am positive she won't go for it. Besides, I can't get her to learn on a stick! I taught her on my old 1990 5.0 LX back in the day, and I think it scared her to drive it. To many horses! (No pun intended)

On a different note, I think the new Bullitt could stand to be lowered a bit.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh.... Very nice! :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
There are 4 '08's on the ground at Jordan Ford in San Antonio with 10 still in the allocation to be ordered. They have the best prices and are easy to deal with. All at 2.9% over invoice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts