Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as the New Owner of 1PP09, I have been digging and getting ready to introduce my prize to the local community and family. As of yet, it is hidden in a garage with my "other" toys and no one except my girlfriend and best bud know I have it.

So.. as I create signage and get ready for the spring "release" of the BULLITT on my area.. I am not happy with the current market of key rings/fobs/chains to adorn my find.

I have created "an idea" of what I would like to find or have created and decided to share my thoughts with people who will understand the situation.

So... thoughts? Comments? Perhaps you can post what YOU have YOUR keys attached to...

Thank You!

Sincerely, FRANKS PARTNER - Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Mustang Bullitt
1,283 Posts
As with the rest of your posts about Bullitt merchandise, the short answer is, there just isn't much (or any) out there.

Warner Brothers owns the trademark for "Bullitt" and in order for anyone to legally produce and sell something with "Bullitt" on it, they have to pay royalties to Warner Brothers. This makes it a big challenge to actually make money selling Bullitt items.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bullitt Necklace? Beltbuckle?.. the possibility are "endless!"

Now, I realize there is not a lot of stuff for the BULLITT folks.. but I check in case I missed something... no harm in asking/checking.. but I do try to search the answer before I post the Q.

As far as the Faux Cap Keychain.. I have jobber looking into it.... if it happens... it will happen HERE first! :)

Reactions: hoosierblackbullitt

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For the FAST RUN! ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.