Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Im new here and computer stupid. As soon as I get a little more familiar with the site, I'll post some pictures.

I just bought a DHG Bullitt with 4500 miles on it. Later.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Welcome to the site.

4500 miles on the car?

That thing still needs to be broken in.

And already a supporting member. Gotta love that.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
722 Posts
If you don't mind, how much was it and did you buy it from a dealership or from the original owner? And welcome to IMBOC :D.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4500 mile Bullitt

I picked it up in Illinois from the second owner. I live in Georgia. I had a 1993 coupe I purchased from a car collector. He had been calling me wanting it back something awful. I always wanted a Bullitt from day one, they were just a bit out of my price range. Collector dude finally gave me an offer that I could not refuse on the 93 so I sold it back to him. I found the Bullitt on ebay, drove to Illinois, paid the guy $20k, and trailered it back. The car still smells new!! If your interested in a low milage car, there's a DHG with 5000 miles on ebay right now. I think the guy has a buy it now option of $19,500.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Nice find, and welcome. You should find there is a great bunch of guys and gals here. Enjoy your Bullitt, I know I do.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to the site! Are you going to keep the miles down or drive and enjoy the Bullitt?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My old Mustang

Im trying to load several pictures of my old Mustang on here but my computer and I are not getting along. I had to sell it to buy the Bullitt. It was a 1993 coupe. It was actually a rebuilt Florida Highway Patrol car. The paint and engine were done when I bought it. I replaced the carpet, seats, guages, and installed a new dash board. The old one had holes drilled in it. I also replaced the brakes using Bullitt calipers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey John, glad you signed on here! Take care of my ol Bullitt for me, miss that car something fierce.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts