Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new Bullitt owner! I purchased #4354 on December 15, 2021! it has fairly low 24.5k miles and is in perfect condition in and out! Zero scratches or dents and the interior is showroom fresh! Bullitt is completely stock except for new tires!

I am originally from Sunnyvale California, and I purchased all my Fords from Sunnyvale Ford (back then it was called Peninsula Ford). This is the dealership that the Bullitt was originally sold from! My home town!

I was very lucky in getting this Bullitt. It turns out I am the 3rd owner. When I bought it, the current owner gave me a 3" stack of documentation! That documentation included every previous owners name and registration card from the DMV, every service record for maintenance, every receipt for parts purchases (oil filter and a head light), every SMOG certificate since it was purchased, the original Bullitt Sales brochure, the original sales contract, Original Ford letters to the original owner thanking him and acknowledging the purchase of the Limited Edition Bullitt, copies of every owners pink slips, original Ford certificate of authenticity, original jack application card, original safety card, original Ford window sticker (in pristine condition), original plastic license plates with the dealers information on them, original window sticker that the dealer places on the right passenger side windshield with the temporary registration when bought new and so much more documentation stuff that it's a treasure trove of history! Remember these documents are 20 years old and they do document the Bullitts travels and ownership over those 20 years!

Needless to say I have placed all documents into a binder for safe keeping...just amazing stuff!

Thanks for letting me share my story...

tach9

·
Registered
444 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC. Sounds like you got a great car that was well taken care of. Congratulations and welcome aboard. Post a few photos when your time permits!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

·
Administrator
6,587 Posts
Superb! Thanks for sharing your story here. Looking forward to some pictures!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Yep, you got a great car there!
Now drive it like you stole it and enjoy every moment behind the wheel!

·
Car Whisperer
21,417 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Premium Member
6,090 Posts
Thanks FarmerDon! I see you are in Kentucky. Are you close to Owensboro? I have friends there...

tach9
50 miles south

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Sweet score on the 2001 Bullitt & the PO's are like me...keep everything. I always like to hand-over records w/ vehicle transfer(s), to give history over w/ ownership. Welcome & enjoy the site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sweet score on the 2001 Bullitt & the PO's are like me...keep everything. I always like to hand-over records w/ vehicle transfer(s), to give history over w/ ownership. Welcome & enjoy the site.
Iceman, Thanks! I create a binder for every vehicle I own. The Bullitt has tons of documentation! here a pixs of the binder :)

tach9
Rectangle Flooring Floor Wood Office supplies

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself as a new Bullitt owner! I purchased #4354 on December 15, 2021! it has fairly low 24.5k miles and is in perfect condition in and out! Zero scratches or dents and the interior is showroom fresh! Bullitt is completely stock except for new tires!

I am originally from Sunnyvale California, and I purchased all my Fords from Sunnyvale Ford (back then it was called Peninsula Ford). This is the dealership that the Bullitt was originally sold from! My home town!

I was very lucky in getting this Bullitt. It turns out I am the 3rd owner. When I bought it, the current owner gave me a 3" stack of documentation! That documentation included every previous owners name and registration card from the DMV, every service record for maintenance, every receipt for parts purchases (oil filter and a head light), every SMOG certificate since it was purchased, the original Bullitt Sales brochure, the original sales contract, Original Ford letters to the original owner thanking him and acknowledging the purchase of the Limited Edition Bullitt, copies of every owners pink slips, original Ford certificate of authenticity, original jack application card, original safety card, original Ford window sticker (in pristine condition), original plastic license plates with the dealers information on them, original window sticker that the dealer places on the right passenger side windshield with the temporary registration when bought new and so much more documentation stuff that it's a treasure trove of history! Remember these documents are 20 years old and they do document the Bullitts travels and ownership over those 20 years!

Needless to say I have placed all documents into a binder for safe keeping...just amazing stuff!

tach9
Congratulations from Wrightwood, Ca

·
Premium Member
2019 Mustang Bullitt, DHG # K7822
17 Posts
Welcome and Congraulations !! Yep these are great cars for sure. Do
post a pic or two and Best of Luck !

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hi All,

tach9
Welcome from the Great White North ehhh

·
Registered
2001 Mustang GT Bullitt
1 Posts
Hi All,

tach9
Congrats man. Funny thing, I bought my 2001 bullitt the exact same day, 12/15/21 bought in SoCal. I hadnt gotten into a mustang for almost a decade. Always wanted a bullitt😉

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congrats man. Funny thing, I bought my 2001 bullitt the exact same day, 12/15/21 bought in SoCal. I hadnt gotten into a mustang for almost a decade. Always wanted a bullitt😉
JJZ, Did you happen to buy the one in Torrance CA? With 18k miles on it? If so, I looked at that one too, was going to buy it, then the owner balked at getting it smoged etc.

tach9

1 - 20 of 23 Posts