Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the proud owner of a DHG Bullitt #2571. I picked her up a couple of weeks ago. I've wanted this car from the time Ford anounced it would produce it. Instead I bought a True Blue GT. All the Local dealers were asking sticker plus. Then a few weeks back my dad called and told he saw a Bullit for sale. I took it for a Test drive and the rest is history. I LOVE this car. I miss my old GT but this is more FUN the the old one.

Green Pony
DHG #2571

·
Registered
60 Posts
Green Pony, best of luck with your new Bullitt. We're not that far apart. I'm #2526.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
This car is full of good karma. You'll be smiling all the time. Finding excuesses to drive it. going to check on it in the garage.
In fact my best time in life is setting at the garage door drinking a cold coors lite. and everywhere I turn is a mustang. Thinking life couldn't get better.

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
You are Correct Jimmy Ray,

Took the other day off. My G-Tech meter arrived, went to the gun range to test fire a new FAL 308 rifle. Wife got a new job with less agrivation and $10,000 more a year. Got the chip upgrade at the dealer and they replaced a bad sensor that was causing the check engine lite to come one and they were done in less than four hours.
Filled up and got 23 MPG. Not a bad day.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Mid life,
My worst time is finding a finger print on the door handles

·
Registered
225 Posts
Question for Mid Life, if you don't mine me asking what did the chip cost and what did it do for the Bullitt? have been thinking of buying the Saleen computor for DHG#1673, but the chip may be a better way to go. did it effect your warrenty in any way?

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
The chip upgrade, flash was from the dealer. It took it from the 01 to the 02 configuration. No cost. The service tech coaxed me into saying that I was having light pining under exceleration. And with that they flashed the chip.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Good for you!! I just got mine the evening of 7/19, and was lucky enough to have a sunny beautiful multi-hour ride home with it and the love of my life the next day. It sounds like you already love yours like I do mine!

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts