Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at my dealer this evening checking out a new Expedition, a new owner took delivery of a DHG Bullitt. I didn't get to talk to him, since I was doing the hubby test drive thing.

Maybe I'll see him around the North/Northwest side of Houston.

And no, Bullitt is safe and sound in my garage. My F250 and VW Jetta are going to this more practical, family-with-one-in-a-child-seat, transportation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TXBullitt on 2001-10-15 21:57 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
TX...I guess I need to take a lesson from you. I have a choice every day...F350 right in the driveway, or open the garage door and pull out 3230, close the door, pain in the a** process. Truck has been AWFULLY lonely and gathering spider webs. Can you guess which choice I make?? But...I gotta...I gotta...have...to...convince...myself...to get back into the truck. Not even 5,000 mi in 2 months has stopped me. HELP!!! Someone help me get out of the Bullitt!! Is there a 12 step program for my addiction?? PUULLEEEEZZ SOMEBODY!!! WAAAAAAA

·
Registered
285 Posts
The first step in the 12-step program is to admit that you DON'T have a problem!! :smile:

Drive, drive drive!!!

Scott D.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I know how you guys feel. I find any excuse I can to drive the Bullitt. "Four people for lunch? Sure we can take my car! Oh don't worry they'll fit in the back." RIGHT.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Since my 2 car garage only holds one right now, Bullitt of course, I had to move my truck to even get Bullitt out to drive. A bit of a hassle, but the F250 Powerstroke was a real pleasure when we moved, and I was getting landscaping supplies and 30 gal. sized trees for the yard.

My wife's diesel Jetta was her choice, but for 2 adults and 3 children, one in a child seat, it's too small for eveythng but a trip to the mall.

Anyone sense a trend here? Lot's of torque in my fleet.

·
Registered
199 Posts
You guys think you’re addicted. Hell I am driving all the way down to Dallas to hang out in a Wal-Mart parking lot with you guys.

Nothing beats I-35 from OKC to Dallas in the Bullitt! :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts