·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Lumbar support? Maybe a drivers side only thing again, or not at all?:doubt:

Pretty good look, although the 01 seat looks more authentic to the 68, IMHO.:smile:

I hope the sit as good or better than ours. I can't remember how well the standard 05 and later seat is, and I have driven several...

·
Premium Member
981 Posts
I like the old seats better. Ford gets too cheap with the special ed's I think.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I look forward to trying them out. :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Seems leaks are begining to come out..... Nice seats!!! And the door sill is definitely DHG.
Another thing I noticed is the possibility of ambient DHG lighting inside! Check out the cup holder and you'll see it. I'm sure it'll be all over the interior like on the new Fusion Sport.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I noticed the passenger side is still manual adjust. When is Ford going to start making some of the modern features available? Also, what's the little button next to the cup holders?

To me it looks like the cup holders are just reflecting the paint and there isn't any sort of light. But, if I'm wrong I'll be excited...I like that kind of stuff.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
pretty cool, I'm getting more and more excited as new pics come out.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
That picture looks photochopped. Look at the seat bottom where the perforated leather meets the thigh cushion. Looks kinda blurry like somebody wanted to see what the 01's pattern would look like on the 08 seats.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
How can you judge a seat that you never have been in??? I talked to a 197/Bullitt owner last night and he said unless you have really driven both you can't compare the two cars. He stated that racing his 01 was real work but racing his 07 was like a true sports car smooth all the way down the track. So reserve judgement until you drive and compare.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Seems leaks are begining to come out..... Nice seats!!! And the door sill is definitely DHG.
These seats look like the real thing to me! No photo shoppers here. And maybe it's my screen, but the resolution is fine. No fuzzies...

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Not a photoshop. These are the seats. And here we go again with the negative comments. How can you judge a seat that you never have been in??? I talked to a 197/Bullitt owner last night and he said unless you have really driven both you can't compare the two cars. He stated that racing his 01 was real work but racing his 07 was like a true sports car smooth all the way down the track. So reserve judgement until you drive and compare.
I will wait and reserve judgement, BUT it still looks bland.......................

·
Registered
745 Posts
clear photoshop...go back and look at it in detail--LOOK for the sunlight. On the bottom cushion the sun lights the front bottom bloster but magically stops at the edge of the stitched bottom area (stiched section aslo fussy aka photoshop break)--but the sunlight again shows up on the side bottom bolster next to the door opening. Same for the rearseats..look at how the sunlight comes in and hits parts of the interior but magically no sunlight hits the 'Bullitt' unique area--

Sorry folks pure photoshop--but damn it would be nice if Ford was going to change the seats...but withthe reproted 'upcharge' being under $2k for the car--highly doubtful.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Possibly PhotoShop, but why would someone go through all the trouble to do seats? Why not something a little more intriguing?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts