Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How ya'll doin? My Bullitt #4132 is three days old now and I've already polished it twice! Former Corvette owner (3 Xs) and Mustang owner (this is my 5th) and generally a bonifide car nut. Nice site, but certainly don't understand why I'm restricted from posting pics????? Can someone tell me a trick I don't know? My Bullitt is awesome!!!:wink:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Lets have thise Oics and I will take it from there.........

ParisDude said:
How ya'll doin? My Bullitt #4132 is three days old now and I've already polished it twice! Former Corvette owner (3 Xs) and Mustang owner (this is my 5th) and generally a bonifide car nut. Nice site, but certainly don't understand why I'm restricted from posting pics????? Can someone tell me a trick I don't know? My Bullitt is awesome!!!:wink:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
ParisDude
aka "ParisDude"

Greg just shared with You the way to Post Pics here on IMBOC.

If you like and only have a few Pics You would like to share here on IMBOC.

I will do them for (You) !!!!!!!!

This is a Great Forum so I would consider Joining and Help Support the COST of running this for the Owner, B-Man "Mike".

Send them to me on a PM or E-Mail and I will Post them on this Thread we are on.

I'm FAST so just look back here say tomorrow and I should have them here for (You) and IMBOC Members to View.

WELCOME
to IMBOC the Greatest Bullitt Forum in the WORLD !!!

Terry

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC!

Being a Supporting Member is an inexpensive way to truly be a part of the club. Just check it out and see. Your missing allot my not paying the small dues to Help Support your website. If you like the car, you will love being a Supporting Member. I do!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Howdy Neighbor!!!

:-D What?!? You're from Paris, Tennessee?!? :cool: :cool: :cool: I'll be on the look-out, for your Bullitt!!
What color is it?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Lucky you!!! Glad you're enjoying your Bullitt!! You're gonna love it here, all the folks here, are GREAT!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
HorseWhisperer said:
:-D What?!? You're from Paris, Tennessee?!? :cool: :cool: :cool: I'll be on the look-out, for your Bullitt!!
What color is it?!? :confused: :confused: :confused:
Lucky you!!! Glad you're enjoying your Bullitt!! You're gonna love it here, all the folks here, are GREAT!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:
My Bullitt is black. Your's is? I thought I saw another black one but it could have been a GT...maybe it was yours. Nice cars. Mine has 650 miles on it already.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Outstanding. Do you know when your's was built. I had an idea from some of the dates I found on my car and when I went to the Ford customer service folks, confirmed that my Bullitt was built on my BIRTHDAY....March 26th

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok....so, if I want to post pics, I need to be a supporting member? I went to the link to do a support donation and would offer a PayPal donation. How much do I have to offer in order to become a "supporting IMBOC member"? Can someone help me with this question?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,583 Posts
ParisDude said:
Ok....so, if I want to post pics, I need to be a supporting member? I went to the link to do a support donation and would offer a PayPal donation. How much do I have to offer in order to become a "supporting IMBOC member"? Can someone help me with this question?
Hi ParisDude! Yes, you can become a supporting member and post pics, have access to the "Fortress of Solitude" Forum, and recieve some gifts from B-Man shortly after supporting! Here is the link that gives you several different options to support this great club of ours:

http://www.imboc.com/phpBB/support.php

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.