Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Congrats!

Where did you buy it from?

Check out the "south" forum, we are having a DFW gatering the 20th of OCT. Should be quite a few there.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I bought it at Prestige Ford in Garland. I had to call several dealerships to find the DHG Bullitt.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I test drove that car! I had Prestige and Park Cities fighting for the sell. Park Cities won..

Again welcome, I think you will find this a great site with very professional content. Don't forgot to register your number witht he ongoing list at BullittClub.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I will. I just wish I could figure out how to post pics.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justindal on 2001-10-04 19:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: justindal on 2001-10-04 19:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
250 Posts
welcome to the club. how on earth did u get
such a low number this late in the year.
u going to run your car at the track or just show it.former TEXAN.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know why it's such a low number. I was wondering about that myself. I bought it from a really large dealership (Prestige in Garland) so maybe they've had it a while.

And #3175 is my daily driver only. I doubt that I'll ever take her to the track. I get so much enjoyment from just driving her and I want to keep her as pristine and in original condition as is possible.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I bought my Bullitt # 1768 only 3 weeks ago.I guess that's a fairly low number.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
151 Posts
i know where number 6?? is. DHG
if anyone is looking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts