Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I have been looking into buying a new Mustang GT or Cobra... then I came across a Bullitt. I didn't care for it too much the first time I saw it, probably because of the crappy photo. But I began to research it a little more and more and along the way became obsessed with the Mustang Bullitt... mostly because of BULLITTCLUB! I am now searching for a dealership that sells the Bullitt. I haven't had time to visit a car lot yet, but have had time to search a couple dealer websites and not much luck. It seems that most don't even list the Bullitt as an option. If anyone has information that would help me become a Bullitthead, please submit. Thanks

·
Registered
466 Posts
JL-XXXX; Where are you located? If anywhere near Alabama, I know of a dealer here that has had as many as six (6) and last I checked, about a week ago, still had four (4) listed on his web site. Jim Skinner Ford - Birmingham, AL. If you want to check out his site, just type in Jim Skinner Ford in your browser and should take you right there.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Let us know where you are from. My dealer in Los Angeles is one of the largest Ford outlets in SoCal and they treated me very well. Last time I was there (about 3 weeks ago) they had five or six Bullitts on the lot. Good hunting!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm located in St. Louis Missouri and anxiously awaiting a bullitt. Does Ford have 0% financing on these cars? and what is a good price to go for?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Yes, you can get 0% for 5 years. I am hearing of some folks paying in the $23.5k range but would think anything below $25 is a good deal. Another Bullitt Head here paid around $24,600 at the dealer here in B'ham. And I bet you could get a dealer to help you out with shipping. I know I checked on getting a car from California to Alabama and it was only about $700 to ship on an open carrier (just like it is delivered to the dealer).

·
Registered
533 Posts
You can get a Canadian Bullitt for between 21k-22k US. Comes stock with Dual lighted vanity mirrors,460 Mach stero,cigarette lighter and removable ashtray, block heater,and don't forget "the gift" hehe.
Now add it up. You get a free trip to Beautiful British Columbia, overnight stay, meals, gas paid for return trip and a story to tell. Let me know and I'll find you one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
where do they put the removable ashtray.. I have a DHG and haven't figured out where it would go- drop me a note, thanks

·
Registered
237 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-27 00:29, tennisguy wrote:
where do they put the removable ashtray.. I have a DHG and haven't figured out where it would go- drop me a note, thanks
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

It goes in the small cup holder. :smile:

·
Registered
89 Posts
i don't know of any new ones,but one of the salesman @ park cities ford in dallas has his
for sale. k&n,chip & h pipe low # 200'S. if
interesred call me mon. @ work 800-825-8377
oh it's dhg.
shorty,

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would sell my black #4816 for a good price, has 5,000 miles on it or take over payments, I got 2.9% interest.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have been thinking about selling one of my Bullitt's One is DHG and garaged all the time it has 3K on it. The other is Black and has 5K and is a daily driver. I am not sure if you can take over payments on The Black one it has 0.0% for 5 years. If you are interested please contact me. I live in South County.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
keep us posted JL####
there are getting to be quite a few of us here in St.Louis!!!
i've seen BOTH of Steve & Ann's cars and they are beautiful!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts