Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Well,

As I type this note, my brand new 08 "Bullitt" is parked in my driveway. Ya hooooo!!!I'm glad I took the plunge. The Bullitt is special and as low profile as a muscle car can get; I love that aspect!

I've spent many years looking for a vehicle like this and finally Ford built it. Being only 3 years old when the movie came out, I can say that when I grew up through the 70's I appreciated what the movie had to offer, and it was at that point that I absolutely fell in love with McQueen's 390 fastback. Ford did a great job recreating the current Bullitt from the original and I see many happy miles ahead! I look forward to speaking with you all and sharing experiences about our Bullitts.

Pictures to follow...:wink:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wabirch said:
Hunt
You'll love this car and the site. Better tear up that letter to Santa and start over for all the mods. Congrats.

Thanks brother,

I love the car and look forward to learning from you and others. I'm figuring out how to attach pictures at the moment and will hopefully get them out soon. BTW, after the purchase today, the weather crusing home was 68 F in the Santa Ynez, Ca area and the sun was setting niiiiiice! Ye Ha!!! Don't mean to rub it in or anything!:wink:

·
Premium Member
740 Posts
Congrats on your new Bullitt. It's an awesome automobile. I've so enjoyed my 01 - stay connected with the Bullitt community, you'll find some great times.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Hunt .. :clap: Welcome to IMBOC from So Cal. :shine:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
:shine: You're gonna have mucho fun with your Bullitt! Congrats on your acquisition!

:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rocky said:
Hunt .. :clap: Welcome to IMBOC from So Cal. :shine:

Thank you brothers,

BTW, I'll be crusing through Rancho soon to do some riding in the desert. Rancho C. is a nice community; have some friends in Upland. Lots of room to roam in San Berdo area, especially on your way to Vegas.:tongue:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hunt,

Howdy from NoCal, glad you're here! Yeah, the weather is nice in Cali, helps make up for all the &%$# we go through to live here!

Enjoy your new Bullitt!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Greeting from SoCal......

Welcome and grats on your new baby....Let the fun begin!!!

Mike and Karen

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Hunt, you made the right decision by going with the B!! It is a fantastic car.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Even thou I bought my Black Bullitt during the winter of 08, and payed a adm, Im still very happy!
I hope you will share the same happiness as the rest of us on this site
I sold a awesome 07 Stang to get my Bullitt.​
WELCOME
This is my two cars together when I bought my Bullitt​

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Friends,

I just got back from a minor rode trip up near Morro Bay, Ca. After 400+ miles on my baby it drove like I expected: AWESOME!! I didn't drive it too hard, but I didn't baby it either.

I'm happy to report that having read about the Challenger ($45,000) and the upcoming Camaro SS ($37,000), I think we all "SCORED" when we bought our Bullitts. The performance, looks, exclusivity (7,700) is just fantastic! I'm sure you all have taken the time to run the numbers between each of the respective vehicles, both in performance and cost. As a result, the Bullitt wins hands down!!

Yes, I am a little bias, but judge for yourselves; I know you have. The Bullitt is a true muscle car, a car that doesn't break you wallet and keeps a smile on you face. I believe the Bullitt is one of the ultimate "Sleeper" muscle cars that has come out in a very long time!:wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts