Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the past few weeks, I have had a slew of new front end bushings installed, including:

- poly sway bar bushings
- offset A-arm bushings
- HD swaybar end links
- poly steering rack bushings
- also HD tie rod ends

After all these, the car was aligned. The front end seems much tighter and responsive so far, but also has a harsher ride. I also hear a "scrunching" noise (for lack of a better description) in the front when I go over low speed bumps, almost like a scraping noise but I know it's not that.

Is some noise in the front normal with these new bushings....or should I be concerned?:confused:

·
Charles
13,303 Posts
agray56 said:
Over the past few weeks, I have had a slew of new front end bushings installed, including:

- poly sway bar bushings
- offset A-arm bushings
- HD swaybar end links
- poly steering rack bushings
- also HD tie rod ends

After all these, the car was aligned. The front end seems much tighter and responsive so far, but also has a harsher ride. I also hear a "scrunching" noise (for lack of a better description) in the front when I go over low speed bumps, almost like a scraping noise but I know it's not that.

Is some noise in the front normal with these new bushings....or should I be concerned?:confused:
No noise here but I went with the 03-04 Cobra arms with stiifer bushings but not urethane. The rack, swaybar, and endlink bushings are urethane. Are they lubed properly???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts