Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I just got my Bullitt out of the muffler / exhaust shop and wondered what you'll think.
It cost me only $800.00 and I gained 200 horsepower.

1,169 Posts
That's the real deal rice mobile...... :-B

GSCA #3535
BCA #36858
2001 BULLITT #1042 DHG
1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Conv. 4 Speed
1965 Bucik Skylark Gran Sport Conv. Auto

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2001-07-15 21:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well....after the wonderful exhaust job I'm considering this new front end treatment. I
want more scoops...what you'll think ?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hey its a Worf mobile. You know, from star trek next gen.

·
Registered
151 Posts
It does look Klingon!!!
Warp Speed Mr Sulu!!!
:lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Thanks for the great laughs, it's amazing people even think of such things.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Hey!!!... That car is cool..... for me to poop on. It deserves to be crushed by Bigfoot or any other Monster 4X4. BaaaHaHaHaaa.....

·
Registered
783 Posts
WOW WEE, I don't know who would do that, but God Bless America! I love that we are so diverse and that people feel free enough to follow such a Crazy Dream. Personally I know I wouldn't do anything like that and to me it's just great entertainment!!!! Obviously it's pretty cool to somebody but man is that out there... :eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
yea, it is a lexus (the blue one) LS400 but it has been malested/mutilated to be some sort of contraption. In japan there is no lexus, just toyota that is why the toyota emblem is there. On thing about the car that is awesome, it is a LS 400 with a turbo (see the intercooler!!) Looks like crap though. what is with the wail tail kit???

·
Registered
586 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I really needed a deep gut-wrenching laugh! I absolutely cannot believe what we're looking at. It is astonishing how senselessly creative the human mind can be. GOD, CAN YOU IMAGINE TRYING TO WAX THAT BLUE CORRUGATED HOT-WHEELS-RECYCLED-KLINGON-TRANSFORMER-MOBILE!?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tanks God that they are both on the OTHER side of the big pond,or has our language changed?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts