Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I was lucky enough to find someone who was willing to do a little bartering for a pair of Corbeau GTS II seats. The owner of AMP Performance in Phoenix took in trade a set of replica FR500 18x9 wheels (4) and a little more cash from me and in exchange I got the seats and the correct tracks. All of which were brand new, the seats were still wrapped. No, they weren't the leather ones, but rather the black cloth. Got them in and they look great, feel awesome. I'll have to take some pics and post them.

And even though I have couple things going on with Bullitt KARMA, unfortunately I won't be doing that with my original seats :)

If you are ever in the Phoenix area, stop in at his shop, nice guy and everyone there is into Mustangs.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tracks are made by Corbeau also. They have the part numbers listed on their website and thats what he carries as well. Just bolted the seats to the tracks and bolted the tracks right on. No grinding, shaping or anything. To take both seats out and install the new ones took an hour, that was it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Been a long time Bob....life moves way to fast. I'll post some pics as soon as I download them. They look good, I'd prefer to have the leather, but not at the price they are going for.

By the way, my daughter is driving now, has a Mustang of her own.

Hope you and the family are well !!

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
BaknBlk said:
Been a long time Bob....life moves way to fast. I'll post some pics as soon as I download them. They look good, I'd prefer to have the leather, but not at the price they are going for.

By the way, my daughter is driving now, has a Mustang of her own.

Hope you and the family are well !!
As you say, life does move along fast my daughter starts driving in September (17 here) and wants a 50's VW camper van. I ain't working on that so she is going to have to rethink that one.

Cany wait for the pics and say hi to those great kids from 'ole English Bob

1 - 6 of 6 Posts