Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

New Densecharger Extension!

367 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  BLT5103 
#1 ·
I spoke with John DeMelot today regarding my order for the Densecharger, soon the conversation turned to a new product they are getting ready to put on their R&D cars for testing prior to releasing for sale. The new product will bolt on between the MAF and the throttle body and will replace the "crinkled" pipe that exists on Bullits today. The theory they are testing is that they may make some gains by straightening this section out with a straighter section of pipe that is slick inside unlike the stock piece. As some of you may know the Cobra has a very noticable almost 90% bend just on the other side of the MAF, and thus may benefit from this mod as well.
John mentioned that this new piece could be priced in the $40.00 range. The new piece should be polished black ABS plastic similar to the original Densecharger and may be about 1/4" thick. John did not disclose any figures on hp/tg gains. Keep checking their web site in the coming months for more information.

#3 ·
MLC,
It may be that when they finalize their design it has a provision for the twisting action you refered to. I suppose we shall have to wait and see, as they are the ones designing and testing it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.