Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking to see if there are any Bullitt owners in New England. I have not seen many Bullitts on the raod and I did not see many available from New England Ford dealers when I went looking for mine.
I don't know if there are enough owners inour region to do a club - I think we will be an adjunct to the Mustang Owners Club of New England.

Stay in touch.

Dick
#945 dhg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Got one in NH.I am told by my dealer It's the only one that was available in NH. They may be right, they are the largest dealer and only SVT dealer in NH.Could have others purchased out of state I know of some like that in mass. Maybe we will soon find more as u said keep in touch...

·
Registered
351 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-10 21:56, Bullitt2507 wrote:
Got one in NH.I am told by my dealer It's the only one that was available in NH. They may be right, they are the largest dealer and only SVT dealer in NH.Could have others purchased out of state I know of some like that in mass. Maybe we will soon find more as u said keep in touch...

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>Hey bullitt 2507, Could not help but notice your 428cj, how do you like it?

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'm in central Mass. I know of 7 other Bullitts between Boston and Hartford CT.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got the only one that Acton Ford delivered. I was told there were 2 at Framingham Ford, but that's all I'm aware of in the Metrowest area.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Russtang
Glad to hear from you. Do you belong to the Mustang club in New England?

·
Registered
295 Posts
One of the big ford dealers in the Providence Rhode Isalnd area was suppose to get at least 2 Bullits in, when I started looking for one in July I was in Westerly Rhode Island and made some phone calls to a few dealers in the area and only one said they would be getting The Bullitt in in Mid August and I can't remember the name of the dealer but it was in the Providence city limits area.

Frank Black Bullitt # 2726 ( all stock )
Montvale, New Jersey

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live in Westford, MA. I have seen only one other Bullitt: it was on Route 495 between Littleton and Bolton.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
If anyone is interested there is a DHG Bullitt at Sunnyside Ford in Holden Mass.
Apparently it was ordered by someone who did not care for it. So, it sits out in front of the dealership.

bullitt220

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2001-08-20 21:40 ]</font>

·
Registered
26 Posts
I live in Central MA. Bought my Bullitt in May from Sunnyside Ford in Holden. If they still have a Bullitt on the lot and you're looking for one they are great people to do business with.

·
Registered
6 Posts
HI MY NAME IS RICHARD. BLACK BULLITT #5548
I RECENTLY WENT TO A CAR SHOW IN CONN. AT
MUSTANGS UNLIMINITED. THERE WERE AT LEAT 6
BULLITS THERE. I ORDERED MY BULLIT IN JUNE
TOOK DELEVERY AUG. 28. I LIVE IN COVENTRY RI.
BESIDES THE BULLIT I HAVE A 94 GT CONV.WITH
22K ON THE CLOCK AND A 89 LX NOTCH DRAG CAR.
I AM A MEMBER AT NEW ENGLAND DRAGWAY #1989 IN
BOTH STREET & MODIFIED. YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT MY SHOP [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PITBULL on 2001-10-01 21:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Representing Nashua, NH here with #3739. I bought the car in Long Island City, NY two weeks before the WTC tragedy. Drove the car 250 miles North to its new home. No mods planned. This car will be with me for a long time!!! Anyone from the Nashua area please e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Hey Ice,

Were you the folks My son and i met at the MCCNE Yankee atomic show in Bolton, MA on Sunday? It was nice to meet you and congrats.

Welcome to the club.

Bullitt220

·
Registered
269 Posts
I'm here in Chelmsford, MA....right over the border from Nashua, NH. Bought my car from Tasca Ford in Providence, RI about 5 weeks ago.

Mark

·
Registered
73 Posts
DHG 294 was ordered in January and delivered to Thomas Ford in Beverly, MA in May. I live in M'head but work in Newton. 2 days after I picked up DHG 294, I saw another Bullitt in Needham. I spoke with the gentleman briefly and have seen him on a couple of other occasions. I think it was the guy who owns DHG 220.

Regards,
Dfresh

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
dfresh,

Sorry, It wasn't me that you met. I've never taken 220 to Needham.

I'm in Holden, out near Worcester.

There is another Bullitt out your way in West Peabody. NHRA95.

We've traded emails several times.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hello from Connecticut! I have seen two DHG and one black Bullitt here outside of what shows up at Mustang's Unlimited. I am trying to spread the word of this great site. Good luck with your car. Pretty great, huh?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts