Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, don't jump me for advertisng this site but i just found the best die-cast website i've ever seen!
their collection of Ertl alone will keep your attention for 30 minutes!
thanks to a link at Wolfgang's website, i found http://www.nationaldiecasters.com
ERTL has a NEW 1968 BULLITT issue coming out in January and they are only making 10,000 of them.
but if you are a fan of ANY 60's and 70's iron, i strongly encourage you to visit the site. i want about 20 different Chevy and Mopar issue i found. sadly, i'll have to take a 2nd job if i get too much more!!-lol
seriously, check out the site....go to "Ertl-New Issues" for the new Bullitt die cast model

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-12-29 15:25 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i've never seen so many cool 60's and 70's die-cast car pics in one place.
Ford, Chevy, Pontiac, Buick, Mopar, American Motors, etc.
many are already "sold out" but i could spend 1/2 a day looking at the pics.

i called the owner when i ordered my new ERTL "1968 Bullitt" Limited Edition die-cast, and he is a car nut like many of us from way back. he has owned many examples of classic Detroit Iron.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
01GT, yes it's another 68 Bullitt but now you've got me thinking........hmmmmmmmm,
Tom apparently has a good relationship with ERTL,.....i'll ask him what the possibilty is of some company like ERTL getting enough "interest" to produce a 2001 die-cast Bullitt.
from what i've seen so far, most of the models he has at his site had anywhere from several hundred to 10,000 copies produced!!!
hell, we could cover several hundred right here at this site!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts