Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed fog lights today. It looks like a 30 minute job that took me 1 1/2 hours. Could not get a screw in on the top. Finaly got it done, and I like the way they look.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
Looks good

Looks good and mine got me out of trouble last night when one of my headlights packed up on me
I tried a new bulb but I have a wiring problem. At least I had the fog lights as back up to get me 40 miles home.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Bullitt 40 said:
Installed fog lights today. It looks like a 30 minute job that took me 1 1/2 hours. Could not get a screw in on the top. Finaly got it done, and I like the way they look.
are they the clear ones or the smoked ones? ive been lookin at fogs lately too, they look good

where did u find the wiring tucked away at and is is pretty much plug them in, install the button and they work or is there something else i should know?

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Bullitt2436KM said:
are they the clear ones or the smoked ones? ive been lookin at fogs lately too, they look good

where did u find the wiring tucked away at and is is pretty much plug them in, install the button and they work or is there something else i should know?
It seems like its just plug and play.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the Clear set. The wiring is attached to the bumper below the head lights. After that, it is pretty much plug and play.

·
Car Whisperer
20,888 Posts
did the switch work ok?

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Worked like a charm, Tim...Thanks again.

·
Car Whisperer
20,888 Posts
Bullitt 40 said:
Worked like a charm, Tim...Thanks again.
Good!!!! I was hoping there was nothing wrong with it!!!!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
To each his own on this one. I personally like the look without them. But if you like them, it is your car so do what makes you happy :)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
yeah i need the fogs to cover up the holes because i get alot of dust through them and they hit my CAI for the Vortech. dang, i don thave my car back yet its still at the body shop. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts