Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new grill off ebay for the B back in early Dec. Flew back to school from Ontario the other day and found her in the mail.
Dennis "Wonbullitt0647" and I did the install in his garage the other night. In all the job wasn't too tough but having a few sets of hands helps out.The four screws in the lower part of the grill are pretty tough to reach and it dosn't help when they are threaded in upside down where you can see the heads. After we got the old one off we found my build sheet wedged down in all the styrofoam.
After years off wear and tear the only thing we were able to read off the sheet was my VIN and rotation number. The build date and time had been worn off. The bottom half of the sheet is actually still wedged down in there. I will have to take the bumper off to get it out sometime. Anyway we got the new grill on without too much trouble. It looks good and clean and was the look that i wanted. Its only fault is I dont think the thin mesh will handle a solid contact with a bird or anything like that. Hopefully I wont meet any that are brave enough to take on my Bullitt any time soon. The grill came off ebay for 25 bucks but came with a hefty 30 dollar shipping fee from hong kong. I wasnt really feelin the pony anymore and didnt really want to go with the Mach or Billet ones. Now shes looks mean and is little closer to the 68. Let me know what you think!

also included a shot of my new plate

enjoy

Attachments

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hey,

I know that grill.... :lol:

I like the look!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Now that is a nice lookig grill. Been wondering if someone made one that looks like that. Any way you could get a shot of the top of it with the hood open? Just curious how that portion looks.

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Great look. I wish I had it on mine.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
All i can say is "WOW"! I want one! :drool: Link maybe?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Great look!.

Buck,

Does the guy that made yours still hang out down at Kemah? I would be interested.
Yes I think so but if not I got his phone number if you need it. Last I talked to him he was selling things on ebay.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will post a pic of the top of it tommorow
Grill costs about 58 dollars on ebay
Here is the item number
# 140279132792

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Charlie,

Yes I talked to Mike and he's got some made already and shipped he said $40.00!

·
Registered
387 Posts
That grille suits the Bullitt better than the Mustangs on the ebay site. Thats the grille I was considering, should have got it instead.

·
Registered
167 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
Charlie,

Yes I talked to Mike and he's got some made already and shipped he said $40.00!
Hey, I'm interested, do you know how we could make this happen? I looked on eBay and the item number that was given has now jumped to $40 + $33 shipping!!!!

Thanks,
Austin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts