Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im frank. im looking for a bullitt bc i want a cruising car. i already have a race car well truck. i have an 03 Lightning thats built to the gills.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Welcome. There are some nice ones in the Swap Meet section. Good luck in your search.
Don't you mean Steve's Used Car Lot?

·
Registered
722 Posts
You should change your last name ;).

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Mine is for sale. I will uninstall the h-pipe and exhausts, put back the OEM h-pipe and exhausts, and put back the OEM wheels and tires. All the other mods will have to stay on the car (some are cosmetic, some are too $$$ to uninstall).

You pay my asking price.

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
SmokinBullitt said:
Mine is for sale. I will uninstall the h-pipe and exhausts, put back the OEM h-pipe and exhausts, and put back the OEM wheels and tires. All the other mods will have to stay on the car (some are cosmetic, some are too $$$ to uninstall).

You pay my asking price.
And if he buys it you'll send me your exhaust. :D Your car would be an excellent choice to buy. I would not hesitate a second to pay your price if I were in the market.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bullitt 736 said:
And if he buys it you'll send me your exhaust. :D Your car would be an excellent choice to buy. I would not hesitate a second to pay your price if I were in the market.
yea his bullitt is alittle out of my price range and i dont have a place to keep a car like that.

·
Registered
106 Posts
hey im new just picked up my first v8 monday True Blue Bullitt #03306 and i love it.

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm shopping mine around. I don't really need to sell, but I would let her go if someone gave me $16,000.

Car has 34,000 miles. Only mods are the Mach 1 grill delete / chin spoiler. (I still have the original grill.)
Very well maintained, but does have a few paint chips up front. Minor curb scrapes on the outside of 2 of the 4 rims. Other than that, she's pretty much flawless and everything works as it should!

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested.

·
Registered
976 Posts
TrueBlue #3306 said:
hey im new just picked up my first v8 monday True Blue Bullitt #03306 and i love it.

Hi Neal - is that Quitman, TX by any chance?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts