Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
welcome!! nice ride!! does she see the winter roads too, or is Greer, SC far enough south to avoid the snowy salt roads?

we don't even know what snow looks like here in south AL!!

shaun

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Sweeeeet ride and welcome to the Bullitt Club ;-)...

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank All

Thanks for the props.
I put the louvers on about 2 years ago.

We don't see much snow, biggest problem is ice but don't take her out in it.

Almost 80k miles on the odometer. My car stays in the garage as much as possible and I keep it shiney with the help of my Porter Cable orbital buffer and loads of Maguiars. I have been surfing posts here for a long time and value every ones opinions about mods etc.. Some of my decisions for mods were based on IMBOC members experiences. Great site and members!!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Got to love the Porter Cable! I use it on 227 all the time! That and some NXT to bring out the shine in the Flames ;-)...

The caqr looks GREAT!

Thanks and Happy Monday.

Bud

cvclaya said:
Thanks for the props.
I put the louvers on about 2 years ago.

We don't see much snow, biggest problem is ice but don't take her out in it.

Almost 80k miles on the odometer. My car stays in the garage as much as possible and I keep it shiney with the help of my Porter Cable orbital buffer and loads of Maguiars. I have been surfing posts here for a long time and value every ones opinions about mods etc.. Some of my decisions for mods were based on IMBOC members experiences. Great site and members!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
nice car but i thought (correct me if im wrong) that all bullitt's had the GT emblems on the side and not the horse. then again im new to and still learning

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
bullitt04796 said:
nice car but i thought (correct me if im wrong) that all bullitt's had the GT emblems on the side and not the horse. then again im new to and still learning
They did. He must have just changed them in favor of the horse and tribar.:wink:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
A bunch of people changed the emblems on the cars a while back. There are some very cool choices out there. When I re do the flames on 227, I'm going to fill the holes so there are no emblems ;-)...

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Truth be known, I purchased the Bullitt from the local CARMAX here in Greenville. When I bought it in 03 it had 6,700 miles on it and the side emblems along with a few interior brushed alum. pieces already installed.

The wheels and tires came from Discount Tire in Greenville. The wheels came with two sets of center caps, the ones you see on there now and some with a cobra/snake on them. I went with the chrome caps but would have also liked to have had the original Ford caps on the wheels but sold the wheels and caps at about the same time I bought new ones.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Great looking bullitt welcome to the club.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Beautiful Bullitt!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts