Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an article I wrote for Hooniverse that just came out. Wife and I took some pretty good photos too.

Bullitt Time: San Francisco in a 2001 Mustang Bullitt; 50 years later*|*Hooniverse

We finally took #3729 to San Francisco and to some of the filming locations from the movie. Childhood dream come true.
It's our last adventure in this car (it's now on the market), sad to see it go but we've had a ball with this car!

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Very Nice article with some of the best 01 Bullitt pics I've seen to date.

I'm along with MEG...Why sell it? :frown2: But I'd buy it if I could :smile2:

·
Administrator
6,416 Posts
Your article is fantastic. I also think you should keep your car, but it is very nice. I especially know since I am looking at it so closely :)

·
Premium Member
18,831 Posts
TRTLNEK?

Really?

That’s a F A B U L O U S plate! :py2:

Great article and pictures too...well done! :clap2:

·
Premium Member
861 Posts
Car looks great. Great article.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What a great read. Glad you took the time to retrace the route. I live here in the Bay Area and have not done this in my Bullitt. You have inspired me to do this with my son

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. As to WHY I am selling it, a few reasons-
I like to change up cars every year or two...I just want to own ALL the cars, but only have two parking spots.
It's a great car, but I've found I really miss having a convertible. Plus I might even look into getting an automatic trans (the HORROR!) for the daily LA grind. And maybe might want to get a car to go off-roading/camping, just because I've never really had one that could go on trails.

If I had an extra parking space or two, I would keep this car forever, esp if I lived out in the country where I could open it up every day. But in any case it's been a blast. A Bullitt was on my list for years, so I'm glad i was able to own one and take it on a few adventures I always dreamed about (The McQueen car show, San Fran, etc). Plus the community has been awesome.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts