Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it seems that we might have enough Jersey Bullittheads now to form a little run somewhere before ole man winter comes a callin. If any of you folks are interested get in touch with me. I'm up by Giant's Stadium. Send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I will get back to you and let's see if we can't do something to get things cookin. If you want to include your phone numbers it might make things easier.Joe Meade BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
579 Posts
Joe i live in union and would love a bullitt run!

Email me if it happens!

·
Registered
33 Posts
He JOE, I live riht next to Atlantic City, exit 40 off the Garden State Parkway. I would love to do this maybe on a weekend day. Let me know. If you have an e-mail address I will be gladto leave my Phone number.

Thanx Bob

·
Registered
295 Posts
I might be interested too, especially if it's up in the Northern part of NJ ( Montvale, Mahwah, Ramesy )or near the NY border and it's a nice dry clear day like Friday or this afternoon is turning in to. In north Bergen County where RT 17 goes North to old Route 17 through Sufferin and Tuxedo, NY up to Harriman, that is a beautiful road for a ride, nice and twisty and curvy and you get some small chances to open up the throttle but you have to watch for the State or Local police. I always look for long stretches where I can see way far ahead and if there are gurard rails or some sort of barriers so that there are no woods or indentations for cops to hide that's where I let her rip. I haven't done it much with the Bullitt yet though...Anyway if a New Jersey / NY Bullitt ralley gets planned I'd like to be there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-11-03 13:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-11-03 13:11 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-11-03 13:12 ]</font>

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, so when are we all getting together? Not much time left before the bad weather comes in. Well I guess if we don't then that's ok. Just have to wait till the spring.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On Oct.24 I placed a post trying to see if there was any interest in a Jersey Bullitt run. I received very few responses and gave up on the idea. Maybe we can get something going in the springtime? I want to thank everyone that sent replies. BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
26 Posts
Count me in also. I am ready to get the Bullit out of the garage. It needs a little run!! Give me a shout when your loking to meet. See all of you soon. Curt W.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts