Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I installed the mach 1 grill delete tonight. Wasnt very hard to do. and looks great. the old stock gril even looks good hanging over my work bench in the garage. I will post some pics tomorrow. it looks great with the chin spoiler. :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah like that only different( color that is):badgrin:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yeah, I can't wait to see the pics either. I've been debating my self whether getting the chin spoiler & and the grill delete, but I just don't want ignorant ppl out there getting my baby confused by a Mach 1. I may just end up getting the chin spoiler only.

I'm stock between a rock and a hard place.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Here are a couple of shots of the car. it's a little dirty and I need to get some work done on the hood(paint chips). its suny today but a little windy and cool to wash her. I will take some better pics later...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wonder if the chin spoiler could be painted black (or green) so it doesn't look so plasticly!?!?!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
lookin good!

people have painted them, but they're made to be flexible, so once it's painted you'd have to be extremely caferful or you'll be spending alot of time at the paint shop

·
Registered
90 Posts
I wonder if anything can be done to harden the plastic the chin spoiler was made from.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts