Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I have loved the 08 Bullitts since first seeing them years ago. I purchased this one in January 2020 with 14,000 miles on it. Here is my 2008 Bullitt # 3945.
I have made a few mods since purchasing her:

Power Stop Z23 Sport Brake Rotor and Brake Kit
Kooks Long Tube headers w H pipe
JLT Performance 110mm Cold Air Intake
Ford Performance twin 62 mm Throttle Body
GT 500 Style Rear spoiler
20” American Muscle Deep Dish Wheels 20X8.5 front 20X 10 rear. Mickey Thompson Street Comp tires 255/35 front 275/35 rear
OE style GPS Navigation Radio
Raxiom Gen 5 Taillights
MMD Front Spoiler
MMD Decklid Panel
Door Insert Covers

Daniel at Pro Dyno in South Carolina did the tune on her, right now enjoying the hell out of driving her.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
:D Very nice 08! Excellent !!

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
XM radio wasn't my focus when I hooked it up. I normally just use my I heart radio with my phone. I did try initially with no luck, not sure I purchased what I needed, but I need to research that. I was mainly looking for a stock unit with GPS, and for that it works great.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't hook up the rear view camera either, been thinking to pull the dash out and rethink the satellite radio and the rear view camera. I am going to look at putting something over the e brake area as I get a lot of heat coming through the console there. Figure its a good time to work on the radio as well.

I'll post when I figure it out.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Pro Dyno in SC seems to be a good place for MODS. We had another member on this site that had them install a S/C on his Bullitt and was extremely happy with the results.

I attended a "dyno day" there and was impressed with their facilities. My Bullitt is 100% stock so I have not used them, other than the dyno day, but have heard a lot of good things about them.

Thanks for sharing your car with us. It is very impressive.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chiggo 26,

I bought mine from American Muscle, I think $16, had a pro put them on. Didn't trust myself. My panels were pealing off as well, common problem.

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MATTSJJZ109,

I hooked up the satellite radio a few days ago and just hooked up the rear view camera today. I'll post some pictures later, I didn't use the camera that came with the radio. So far bot seem to work great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts