Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. I'm sure the purists are going to crucify me, but I did do some mods to my Bullitt. And yes, a couple are cosmetic. My apologies in advance.

2001 Bullitt

Steeda G-Trac Stages 1, 2, & 3
Steeda Pulleys & Timing Adjuster
3.73 Gears, Aluminum Driveshaft
Saleen Front Fascia, Roush Wing
Saleen 18x9F & 18x10R Wheels

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
You make the payments, dude.
I prefer the understated look myself, but to each their own....

·
Registered
413 Posts
That is one MEAN looking Bullitt. I personally have left the appearance of mine stock, but I like what you have done with yours. Did you do the full stage 3 G-Track? or just upgrade the components we don't have?

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I would have done the "flat five spoke saleen wheels in grey" myself but the car looks nice!! welcome! I like the front clip

·
Registered
223 Posts
Welcome! Those were some gutsy mods but look really nice with the DHG.

John

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm responses. :smile:

Cpeders - I did the full Gtrac kits (control arms, sways, etc) minus the shocks because I figured the Bullitt's Tokicos were good enough. The only thing I haven't installed is the subframe connectors because our cars (unlike the GTs and Cobras) come with some. I didn't know that and never noticed so imagine my surprise when I went to isntall them...

Kfengler - The Steeda springs and ball joints (without spacers) lowered it an additional inch in the front and about half an inch in the rear.

Bullitt #5362
Steeda G-Trac Stages 1, 2, & 3
Triax, Steeda Pulleys, Steeda TA
3.73 Gears, Aluminum Driveshaft
Saleen Front Fascia, Roush Wing
Saleen 18x9F & 18x10R Wheels

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ilsen on 2002-04-01 15:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Damn, That is bad looking(in a good way)
I love the front, not to fond of the spoiler, but then I don't think it would look right in the front without the spoiler in the rear.

Sweet rims and one hell of a tough looking ride!!!

MODS
100mm densecharger
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys
FRPP 3.73 gears
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
MGW Bullitt oil cap
Pro 5.0 shifter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-04-02 02:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Nice pic,

Do you have any other photos of the car from other agles? I love the front bumper! Wheels are pretty hot as well.

Nice job :wink:.

Take care.

Bud

·
Registered
340 Posts
Ilsen

What size tires are you running and what brand?

·
Registered
533 Posts
If the Bullitt left the factory that low and with those tires, I'd be a happy camper. Looks mean and ready to pounce. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome to the club.
Damn, your car looks sweet. I wonder if it'll look as good in True Blue. :grin:

·
Registered
176 Posts
You combined a modern style with our retro style very well. It comes together well and tasteful. BTW, Welcome.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
it has a whole new feel and look to it, and its mean as hell looking. :smile:

I don't even mind the tail. :wink:

Cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt on 2002-04-04 17:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
260 Posts
I love that pic of your cat so much...I dont care what anyone says, your car looks so good!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I am one of those purist's you speak of and I gotta tell you that is one fine looking machine. Good job. Karl's idea about a different grill sounded good I thought. Might make her look even meaner.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts