Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long does it take to get full access after the subscription? I would love to post some pics of my babies!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, sent an e-mail when I got your response, I got no answer! Why can I still not access the members area? Why can I still not post pics?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-06-24 01:02, kaylan1521 wrote:
He sometimes gets carried away and busy with the canoe rides in his basement.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
He sometimes gets carried away and busy with the canoe rides in his basement. :wink:

Or waxing his legs...

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
On 2005-06-24 01:09, Stoopkid wrote:
He sometimes gets carried away and busy with the canoe rides in his basement. :wink:

Or waxing his legs...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
On 2005-06-24 01:17, PY wrote:
On 2005-06-24 01:09, Stoopkid wrote:

Or waxing his legs...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
On 2005-06-17 22:48, Bullitt303 wrote:
How long does it take to get full access after the subscription? I would love to post some pics of my babies!!!

Mike is pretty busy but he will get to it...we want to see your pics. :smile:

-Collin

·
3,389 Posts
On 2005-06-24 01:28, Stoopkid wrote:
One can see where it would be time consuming...

I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment. I will not comment.

·
This is not Facebook
8,327 Posts
It can take anywhere from 2 to 3 weeks (I need to make that bigger on the form. :smile:

Just depends on what is going on in my day job (catching up from the nats, weekend work, etc.)

I didn't see an email from you asking for status (when did you send the email.. I want to check to see what happened there... )

Done. :-B

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ahhh the joy of membership! :grin: Thanks B-Man! I sent actually 2 e-mails, one to the webmaster and then one to the e-mail that TwoStangWmn posted. I sure didn't mean to be a pain in the @#$ but I was excited to be a member :wink:

Thanks again!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
So...where are the pictures???

·
This is not Facebook
8,327 Posts
On 2005-06-24 13:41, Bullitt303 wrote:
Ahhh the joy of membership! :grin: Thanks B-Man! I sent actually 2 e-mails, one to the webmaster and then one to the e-mail that TwoStangWmn posted. I sure didn't mean to be a pain in the @#$ but I was excited to be a member :wink:

Thanks again!

Hmmm.. now I am worried I am not getting all my email. Can you give me the day and time you sent them (assuming you still have them in your "sent" folder) so I can check logs on the mail server.

I hope I am not missing email. :smile:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts