Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone...just found this forum today.

Earlier this week, I bought a used 2001 Bullitt Mustang that only had 704 miles on it.

I found it at an Infiniti dealership in North Atlanta.

The previous owner kept it for one week and traded it in on a used SL500 Mercedes that the dealership had in it's used car inventory...his loss, I say!

It's the first vehicle I've bought since 1988...I'm glad I waited for something cool like this to come along!

I'm not a new fan of the Bullitt Mustang.

I was a big fan of the movie and it inspired me to build a quasi-replica of the '68 version back in the late 80's.

My dad gave this '67 to me back on 1986. It was a wreck. I havent driven it lately because of some engine troubles, but I hope to have it road-worthy soon.

Scott D.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome! :smile:

Mine is a daily driver! I'm reading the topics here and have learned a few things I didn't know about...like the 2nd ID tag's location.

I actually learned a lot of the differences between the regular GT and Bullitt AFTER I'd bought it. :smile: It made me even happier about the purchase!

Here's my ID tag. I placed this pic in the registry topic as well.

Scott D.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scott D on 2001-10-13 12:48 ]</font>

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey Scott looks like you got a great deal. The guy who sold his Bullitt was an idiot. At least it found a better home. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"The guy who sold his Bullitt was an idiot. At least it found a better home."

LOL! I was thinking the same thing!! :smile:

Thanks for the welcome...I just got back from Wallyworld & Wendys. Dang, I love driving this car. :smile:

Scott D.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the club! His loss was your gain, that's for sure. We have several Atlanta area Bullitts, maybe you can join us when we put together a meet. It would be really cool to take over a parking lot with 8-10 Bullitts! :smile:

:bullitt:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts