Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,
My name is Tj, or Buckeye. Im new to IMBOC, and am currently deployed with the ARMY. I am not a Bullitt enthusiast, or I should say never was. I have always loved Mustangs, but always had a truck, so I know little. SInce my deployment, Ive had a lot of time to shop and study cars. I found the Bullitt, and am now sold! I found one in LA, where I will be moving to in about 4 months. I wanted to put this out there, so if I ask questions that may seem silly to the "car guy," its just me trying to get it. Thanks.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant figure out how to put photos up. I went to the Image Hosting link, and it said that I didnt have permission. It is number 4616. I am going to have my girlfriend go see it and take it to a mechanic to get looked at, as I m out of the country.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
tslice said:
I cant figure out how to put photos up. I went to the Image Hosting link, and it said that I didnt have permission. It is number 4616. I am going to have my girlfriend go see it and take it to a mechanic to get looked at, as I m out of the country.
Got to be a supporting member to post pics that way. Just go to Photobucket.com and place create a free account. Upload the images there and post the IMG link here.

·
Charles
13,303 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC and thank you for serving.

Looks like it was/is owned by Tamara Ann. Low miles at the time. The following was posted in late 2007. This was the only post.

tamaranns said:
I have #4616, Dark Highland Green. 16.5K miles. 100% Stock. I am the original owner. She's fun to drive.
Tamara Spaur :rolleyes:
Good luck with it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lots of info and good people here. Nothing like a Bullitt! Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome, And as A member of IMBOC for a few years questions are welcome here. I am personally still learning all about BULLITTs and all MUSTANGs plus other good info. Enjoy your BULLITT (Good Choice) when you return.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Welcome to the Bullitt World. Also what unit are with I'm in the Marines but have family in the Army that are overseas now.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
39,282 Posts
tslice said:
Hey yall,
My name is Tj, or Buckeye. Im new to IMBOC, and am currently deployed with the ARMY. I am not a Bullitt enthusiast, or I should say never was. I have always loved Mustangs, but always had a truck, so I know little. SInce my deployment, Ive had a lot of time to shop and study cars. I found the Bullitt, and am now sold! I found one in LA, where I will be moving to in about 4 months. I wanted to put this out there, so if I ask questions that may seem silly to the "car guy," its just me trying to get it. Thanks.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Hi, TJ, and welcome. You have come to the right place and remember, there's no such thing as a "stupid" question. We're here to help and to see to it that you become a real, live Bullitthead! Give that Bullitt a little time and you'll be hooked for good! Lots of military folks here, so be sure to sign on to the military registry on the website! Welcome to IMBOC!
Jim (aka StvMcQueen)

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
First and formost..Thanks for serving!!!!

Second..Welcome to the Site and to mirror what StvMcQueen said.."We're here to help and to see to it that you become a real, live Bullitthead! Give that Bullitt a little time and you'll be hooked for good!"

·
Registered
289 Posts
Welcome!! Great bunch of folks here and you can't go wrong with your car choice. BTW my wife is an active duty O-4. Hurry home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts