Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am a new member, refered by Joyce from the VMF. I'm the proud owner of #899, just got her last weekend (May 19th). I'm glad to see there is a forum already out there for these cars, cuz if there wasn't I would have started one myself!!!

I was wondering if there were any plans to have a listing of members by production number? Would be cool see the blanks fill in as new members sign up.

I'm glad to be a new member!!!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Welcome to our little piece of the World!

We do have a registery of sorts. Just pop over to the Forum Bullittproof, and look up a thread titled "Registery". Post yer info there and it will get into it.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hi Chris,
You must be VMFer 2ponies, right?
Welcome to the Bullittclub. VMF is not a very friendly place to talk about late model stangs - at least in my experience. The Bullittclub is the nice place to be, glad you dropped in and hope you hang around.

Joyce

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Welcome CA_Bullitt! some very good people here!!!!!! think you'll enjoy it. KNOW you'll enjoy the Bullitt!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey guys just joined a few days back .I really love the club .I have already got some great info. Blk #4902
WMS 87 mm pro mass
Dr gas x pipe bhind stock converts no mufflers . Almost forgot about the 3'73,s I named him Boris Badinoff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Big Dog on 2001-12-05 23:47 ]</font>

·
Registered
227 Posts
I just joined. What a great site. I have already found so much insite on these cars,iooking forward to learning and sharing

R BULLITT #1203
(DHG) NO MODS YET

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: R BULLITT #1203 on 2001-12-07 21:16 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts