Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.

New member here

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you 01bullitt!

You'll absolutely love this site. More importantly...OK...go ahead and go look at it one more time! Yes, it really is there. Bet you can't wait to drive it again tomorrow huh? I put 700 miles on mine in the first week (bought it friday before last!

Again...welcome!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!
Actually i've been reading the posts here before i was a member and decided to join.
I love my bullitt!

I took delevery at the end of august 3 days before i had to go on vacation. I swear i didn't want to go away. As soon as i got back i jumped in the car. I already have over 500 miles on it and my first mod

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Welcome aboard 01bullitt!! if you need anything just ask and you'll probably have to take a day to read all of the responses fom our fine members!! Pass the word to any other Bullitt owners you might come across. Also make sure you go to the Registry and sign up there so we can keep track of how many owners we have here. We're over 350 so far!!
Cam
BTY-where are you from? so we can include you on any regional get togethers.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am from nj and thanks for welcomming me

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx vicki :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
WELCOME! I have a Black Bullitt and love this sight. The good news is that no matter what question you might have regarding Bullitts or Stangs in general...there is someone that can help.

Bubba's Bullitt

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, I didn't expect this much of a welcome.
Thank you! You guys make new members feel welcomed. I really aprreciate it

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome aboard 01 Bullitt,Enjoy the site.
:roll:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts