Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Message Alert?
I don't know that there is such a feature on the site?

How about a Icon image along with a audio alert that you have a reply or Private Message available for viewing. I'm aware of the Email alert as to a Private Message being ready for viewing and I really like that feature in that I'm always dealing with email. It would be great to get a alert when one is actually working on the IMBOC site.

·
Administrator
6,530 Posts
Go to your user profile, edit options, and check the option box in the 'Private Messaging' section

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
__ Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tony Alonso said:
Go to your user profile, edit options, and check the option box in the 'Private Messaging' section

If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message.
__ Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up
Thanks Tony,
I need to pay more attention as to what is already available on the Site.
For as much time as I spend on the IMBOC website I should be better at working with it.

·
Administrator
6,530 Posts
JosephCaputo said:
Thanks Tony,
I need to pay more attention as to what is already available on the Site.
For as much time as I spend on the IMBOC website I should be better at working with it.
Well, unless you like to "geek out" with your user options, it's not in the most easy to find place!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts