Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-25 09:42, h1resq wrote:
Hey any New Mexico Bullitts out there?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I just bought 1 yesterday from Rich Ford. I won't take delivery until the Vortech gets installed next week.:smile:

I live in RR as well, I'd love to check out your car sometime. Shoot me an email.

Tim
ex-Saleen owner to be

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I don't remember the number. Even with my Saleen I didn't remember it 'til I added it to my sig on the message boards.

They had a black one and a green one...for nostalgia's sake I chose the green one. Just waiting on the Vortech now.:smile:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I am thinking in about a week and half. If the charger shows up this week, they can pull the computer and get the chip burned by early next week, then just put the charger in(6-8 hours).

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is ford doing all of this for you or a local speed shop? Could you recommend a good late model mustang shop?

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Wade,
A good friend of mine just opened a new shop called The Dyno Edge. Young kid really, but Mustang guy to the core. He worked at his Dad's shop(Southwest Services) for years before venturing out on his own. I would recommend him for anything mechanical. When we hook up I'll give one of his cards(don't have the number with me). He did almost all of the work on my Saleen; gears,SFC,UCA,LCA,springs,chargers,exhaust. He takes a lot of pride in his work, kinda nice to see in this day and age.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The blower on the last car added over 100rwhp, x-pipe was marginal(10ish) and the Powerpipe was worth around 20. I am guessing the same for this one. My goal is to hit 350rwhp uncorrected here in NM.

Altitude has a huge affect, my Saleen dynoed at 287rwhp uncorrected and it translated to 355rwhp corrected for sea level. So 350 uncorrected ought to be a good challenge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts