Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a couple of shots of my new Canton coolant tank. Also notice my carbon fiber fuse cover & Scott Drake billet coolant also oil filler cap. What do you think. New rear tires rims (street) 9"x18" with Hankook Sport 104 K's 255-45-18".
Magnaflow 3" cat back exhaust all polished SS.

Dash Hawk moniters all engine functions plus reads & clears codes as well as 1/4 mile times/speed.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Nice look now you have to drop that baby about 1.5 in the rear. I bet thoses tires on the back hook like crazy .

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They hook real well to the point it has a shudder kind like MT DR's do on launch. I like the pattern & these aren't even my big DR's for the rear.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Drag radials too, brother you got more rubber than trojan over there.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Dash Hawk is a nice touch you can set up different functions to scroll to even a shift light or warning function light will flash. You can see how much timing is pulled from torque management, what your exact timing is, engine temp, intake air temp, fuel pressure, reads all engine codes also will clear codes reads almost all computer functions. All my old Chevy friends all used Dash Hawk but no one on the Ford forum has one? You can build any menu (custom) & scroll to what one you want. Its like having a full set of gauges. It can do 1/4 mile times with-in 1/10 second. It works on Fords or Chevys.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Ken, What part number is that tank? I was on their site and didn't see anything that matched the look of what you have. That tank really sets of the compartment. I gotta get me some of those billit caps.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Blindmelon said:
The Dash Hawk is a nice touch you can set up different functions to scroll to even a shift light or warning function light will flash. You can see how much timing is pulled from torque management, what your exact timing is, engine temp, intake air temp, fuel pressure, reads all engine codes also will clear codes reads almost all computer functions. All my old Chevy friends all used Dash Hawk but no one on the Ford forum has one? You can build any menu (custom) & scroll to what one you want. Its like having a full set of gauges. It can do 1/4 mile times with-in 1/10 second. It works on Fords or Chevys.
Hey that is cool! Wish I had $300 bucks! It says you can record some settings for download to your PC, plus it says you can calculate HP somehow. Do you think that is accurate enough for before and after mods to see their effectiveness vs a dyno?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is accurate for 1/4 mile times with-in 1/10 so I would say vary close. With a hook-up should be able to get one for about $250.00. I will check to see if the place i got mine still has discount code working. They have free up-grades on line. They are suppose to release a wide-band accessory so it will read A/F wide-band installed. You get software so you can data log to your PC. It will show instrument cluster & everything.

I will look up where I got my Canton tank also part number. #80-236S (RPM Outlet) Houston Tx. About $139.00 shipped

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Thank you .

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
I'm Not Worthy !!!!!!!!

Blindmelon<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1936663", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Snafu"

Man, some of You have All the Neat-Stuff ..........

I really like the Coolant Tank ........

Carbon Fiber top on the Fuse Box is a Plus .........

Nice Tread Pattern and when You install the Real Bad Boys the Back End is going to Look Primo !!!!!!!

Say, do You have some different Exhaust :confused: looks like maybe 4" Tips coming out & Stainless :badgrin:

Well, Ken, all I have to say to You is this. Now I have someone to try to Pattern My-Mods After :cool: :cool: :cool:

LOL,

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I was just going to say I want to be like Terry when I grow up. You know Terry no one noticed my stainless bolts on my hood hinges with billet washers. Look close under the hood. I will enlarge my Hood Kit.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
I'm glad You finally found a Good Camera -:)

Hey, the reason No-One commented before was because it looked like You used my

Verizon Cell Phone to take the pictures before under the Hood Shots :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Meaning No-One including Me saw them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that You have gotten a Real Camera and did the Appropriate Pics.

it is Obvious that You went the (Extra-Mile) and Replaced the Stock Bolts with the (Stainless Bolts).

Nice !!!!!!!!!!

As always with All Your Talent/Knowledge "Everything" is Finally-Getting Up to My Standard of (Excellence) :rotfl: :hyper2: :grin: :rotfl: :hyper2:

LOL,

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's called the Scott Drake hood kit. $12.95 in case anyone wants them. All Scott Drake billet stuff appears to be of good quality. The complete under hood kit is like $48.00 range & replaces all the black fender bolts also more. I wasn't sure if I wanted that much bling just a few clean-up goodies.

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
What is the that canton coolant tank all about? I confess I am not familar with the purpose behind this mod..any hood clearence isssues with this install?

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The 4.6 is a great looking engine under the hood. The big plastic coolant tank from the factory is a eye sore. This cool looking tank cleans up the already nice engine area we have to a new level. It does have double the coolant capacity of the plastic one. That along with a few Scott Drake billet lids makes it car show nice when you lift the hood. Most people who ask about my Bullitt always ask me to lift the hood for a look. The aluminum coolant tank & Drake lids add the Wow! factor to it also had lots of complements on the carbon fiber fuse cover. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts