Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few more mods to DHG 0013 that are planned in about 2wks as soon as I'm done with my Step 1 Boards. I have a Magnapack catback w/MRT brushed tips that i've had sitting around for a while waiting for me to get the time to put it on and quarter window louvers from Texas Mustang. The louvers just got ordered a few minutes ago thanks to my gf. She was planning to surprise me with them when I come home for a break, but she just can't keep a surprise quiet, not that it bothers me though. That's 2 more things marked off mod list, plenty more to go. But speaking of mods I'm wondering how MRT's tips are given the brushed looked, they feel as though something is drug across them to flatten the polished finish. Just wondering because im looking to do that to the carb bonnet on my 90 Blowthru project.

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And i almost forgot about the windsheild stencil that has been sitting in the trunk since December. I think it'll finally get put on as well. But, aside from definitely having to take the gf out for a nice dinner :rolleyes: , the rest of that week will be spent with the fox body trying to push that project along a little further.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well it looks like the louvers are bust, the gf called me this morning saying the order she placed couldnt be completed they are out of stock and discontinued. So I starting looking other places and everywhere else is saying the same thing.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I finally found a set, made by a company called California Pony Cars being sold by Dallas Mustang, the sales rep I spoke to said they showed one set in stock so we'll see if the inventory was correct. I even got him to sell them for $15 less then their website had listed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I got the exhaust on and some sound clips of both before and after, but managed to leave my camera with those files on it in my home town. I'll post them up once I get it next time I'm there. Didnt get much else done on either car thanks to having to make a trip to the ER to have a corneal foreign body removed and then going back the next day to have the rust ring clean up. But in the end the exhaust sounds good and the tips look great.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been experiencing a little bit of stumbling at constant, low RPM speeds. Also it falls flat when I try and take off soon after start up. Check engine hasnt came on and no codes are thrown either. I dont remember any of this before putting the catback on. Any ideas? Im also hearing a good bit of popping on decelleration, so I think I may have a leak, could this be causing the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts