Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just want to introuduce my self, My name is Mike, Im new to the site and a new bullit owner, bought the car about 1 month ago #5538 black

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only thing has been 14" antenna I couldnt stand the Stock one it looked like a CB radio antenna. I have plans for Aluminum driveshaft, under drive pullies, Steeda motion plates, shorty headers, and the one thing I havent desided on has been the power adder. I would like to do a ford racing H.O. super charger kit. or a Zex nitrous kit with a sct livewire where I can program multiple tunes (stock, natural aspriated, and nitrous tunes) If I go the Nitrous way I can keep it totally daily driver and keep the MPG where it is then If I ever desisde to take it to the tack I can Have a little more juice no pun intened, with The superchager I think I will loose both of those things I had Metnioned.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Check out the e=force supercharger from Edelbrock, it has a bypass for daily driving, which keeps you MPG the same, until you go WOT.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
dbrv6 said:
Hi just want to introuduce my self, My name is Mike, Im new to the site and a new bullit owner, bought the car about 1 month ago #5538 black

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Mike,

Welcome to IMBOC the Bullitt Mustang Forum that has

something for Everyone !!!!!!!!!!

tigerhonaker

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Welcome Mike hope you enjoy the site.Truly a learning experience.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
marichardson said:
Welcome to IMBOC, from one Mike to another..These Bullittheads are the true " Mod Squad".
Ditto....From yet another Mike!!! Welcome.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Welcome Mike from the Windy City

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome. You are going to have lots of fun!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome

Welcome Mike. Us Bullittheads are always glad to have another member. Enjoy your vehicle and don't chase 4 door Chargers, it is a waste of time:lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts