Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hello...Just bought an 08 black Bullitt, #3231.....

Got a good deal in San Diego...Will be my wife's daily driver for 6 months then she gets her dream car and I get mine, the Bullitt.....(Life is full of compromises..!).....

She has actually driven it the past few days and loves it......So maybe a 2nd one in 6 mos????

Steve C.
Fallbrook, Ca

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Welcome Steve!!

Glad to see another SoCal Bullitt......Take a look at the thread below this one and see if maybe you guys can make the So Cal Meet and Greet.....

Congrats,
Mike and Karen

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Welcome Steve!!

To IMBOC and especially to the SoCal Bullittheads :clap2:

·
Registered
718 Posts
sd1209 said:
Just want to say hello...Just bought an 08 black Bullitt, #3231..... Got a good deal in San Diego...Will be my wife's daily driver for 6 months then she gets her dream car and I get mine, the Bullitt.....(Life is full of compromises..!)..... She has actually driven it the past few days and loves it......So maybe a 2nd one in 6 mos???? Steve C. Fallbrook, Ca
I know what you mean. Had to buy my wife her GT/CS first and then I waited for the right time to get my Bullitt at a discount last May. She's driven the Bullitt a few times, but won't anymore because she says it makes her want to drive too fast.

Our family moved to Vista during my high school years, so I've been to Fallbrook many times. Very beautiful area. Hope it hasn't gotten too crowed.

Went to school with John Duffy's daughter, Debbie. Would have worked for the S.O. if I hadn't been hired in LA first. I'll be retiring in 14 months with 33 years. Five of those on the DROP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.