Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you find it???

Pefect expample of where not to park a FLORIDA BULLITT!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Okay. Sooooo, A little explanining!!

My Daughter was having a hard delivery of her new Baby. Sooooooo, off goe's Dad. Who Doesn't play well with others. So, the Airport's and Rental car's were out of the question. Plus, He doesn't like relying on others either.

Soooooooooo, Easy Answer!!! Drive the BULLITT, and get ther fast.

Problem!! I'm a Floridian, She's in New England.

Good News: Daughter and Baby did fine, anre are Beautiful and well!!
Bad News: New England SNOW sucks!! It might be beautiful (in a picture) (not the above one), but in person, YUK!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Soooooooo. Here are two more shot's from the trip.

First: Our new little GrandSnowBaby: (Maddy)

and Second: Well looky here, there it is. Now just had to figure out how to get it out of the yard!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Now that's what I call dedication! But honestly Ol'Dave, any excuse to drive the Bullitt. Are you sure you didn't have a little help? I think I see reindeer in that first picture:tongue: .

Congratulations on the beautiful and healthy new family member. Enjoy yourself on this very special occasion and have a safe trip home.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Wow, congrats on that new grandbaby.....

In looking at the pic, I have to believe the hard delivery may have been due to a fairly large baby?? Maybe just the pic.....

Grats, and enjoy your new Christmas present.....

Mike and Karen

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
Damn, I am impressed. I was sure that I would NEVER find a reason to drive my Bullit in the snow, but you found one..

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Time to start spoiling her, the parents will appreciate it :) :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GOT OATZ said:
Wow, congrats on that new grandbaby.....

In looking at the pic, I have to believe the hard delivery may have been due to a fairly large baby?? Maybe just the pic.....

Grats, and enjoy your new Christmas present.....

Mike and Karen
Right, Mike!! 9 lbs. 9 oz. !!!! Jenn, my Daughter was ony 6.6. Close to the record at the hospital up here, 10.1. Snow stopped. I'm outta here!!!! I'll be back in FLA for Christmas. Tell'n the wifie I'll stop and rest on the ride back, but NOT!! Couple of Gas Station and Rest Stops naps along the way, but that's it.

Thanks for all the well wishes on the new SnowBaby.

And,.............YES...............any excuse to drive the BULLITT is a good one. (BUT, I won't be doing this to it again!!)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He's Back!!!!

Poor BULLITT. Talk about a break-in run. 3730 miles round trip, Snow, Ice, Rain, Salt. She saw it all. For the first and LAST time!!

Right now she's getting pampered. She's up on my lift. Wheels are off. And the undercarriage got got a good power washing. Next up. Wheels and tires. Then a nice slow soft hand washing for the body. Later she'll come inside, when the sun goes down. That's right the SUN!!!! it's 74 now, and going to 80. And then a nice slow clay treatment. I'll take a break, and actually do some Christmas shopping, & Wrapping. then tommorrow, she'll get her next Christmas Present. Polish and Wax, and A PROMISE, never-ever to do that again to her!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
If I ever get a grandchild, not likely as our son says no children, ever) they can drop Cheerios whereever they want to. Bullitt Back seats included.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Dropping cheerios is one thing just wait till they start tossing cookies.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Congrats , Dave.

Where did you drive to?

I'm still here in Stowe,Vermont and it has warmed up to 28!

I love Vt but I do not beleive there are ANY Bullitts or Bullittheads here.

I'm sure by the NPD show you will have her looking brand new - at least no love bugs on that trip.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.