Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swapped out my 48k mile SRA for my friends 26k mile IRS. He has an '04 Cobra, so it has the factory 31 spline diff & axles, and 3.55 gears.It also has an IRS launch bar and Maximum Motorsports low-profile IRS bolts. The springs are stock Cobra springs with one coil cut from each spring. The car sits a lot lower than it did with the H&R Race springs.

The new exhaust is MagnaFlow. Not as loud as the Bassani, but that's ok. It sounds smooth, deep, and just flat out nice. Especially when you're on the go pedal.

The ride is better that factory and amazingly smooth.

I was too tired and sun burned to take pictures last night, so I just took these a earlier.

Before:

After:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Lookin' good! Yeah, the thing that sucks about the swap is you gotta change so much more, such as the springs and exhaust!

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
One Sharp BULLITT

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Love the car and the background. Great pics!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Nice.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
saw it over on svtp, looks good as always bro....I gotta say that irs catback looks bass ass from behind

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys. This is a mod I highly suggest doing. The ride and the way it handles is awwwesome.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I swear every time I see your car it looks better and better, Keep it up man!......Stunning.....

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
So does this mean you're going to keep it now? What's going on with this Sunday, haven't heard anything from you about it. It's a good possibility Ike will ruin it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mr.BULLITT said:
Sweet. Looking great man. I'd like to do the IRS set up for 1633 but I'm still not sold on the setup over a live axel.

If you drove my car, you'd be sold.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.