Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got off my duff and shot some good pictures of the B that weren't in my garage...

I love these cars.....:cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1LOW03GT said:
Drool!!!Dude,that is cleeaaaaaan!:cool:
Thanks, I've seen pics of your car (awesome!) and know how clean it is. For you to say that about mine means a lot.....Thanks again....John :cool:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
Finally got off my duff and shot some good pictures of the B that weren't in my garage...
ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

:lol:

Seriously, John, your B looks amazing!

:cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Cochese said:
ABOUT FREAKING TIME!

:lol:
Thanks Collin, I don't know why it took so long. I guess I've been so busy enjoying driving the B I just never got around to taking pics. I keep joking with my Wife that as soon as we hit 29995 miles we have to park the car forever so it will be worth more someday. That only gives me about 200 more miles to enjoy!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Great pic of the car with great backgrounds!!!!! Can you tell me about the fog lights?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dennisbaker said:
Great pic of the car with great backgrounds!!!!! Can you tell me about the fog lights?
Thanks Dennis, we went for a long cruise today and during the drive I kept my eyes open for a good spot to shoot some pics (finally). We ended up in a historic local cemetary of all places. Found a remote corner with nice background of buildings & woods. The lighting was really good, late in the day so the paint really showed well..

As for the driving lights they are the CDC Quad lights. Previous owner MRaburn had installed them way back in 2002. They are extremely bright, so much so that the Bullitt lights are not even noticeable from the drivers seat when the Quads are on. I did modify things a bit from how they were installed as MRaburn had them wired so they would come on with the parking lights on the B. I wanted to be able to operate them independantly so I bought a GT foglight switch and tied the relay wiring for the Quads into the GT foglight switch. Now I can run the Quads with or without any of the other lights on the B....John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
+1000 on being clean and finally getting some good pics up!:)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
1LOW03GT said:
Drool!!!Dude,that is cleeaaaaaan!:cool:
well said, couldn't say it any better

that is SWEET! :)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments guys. I feel fortunate to own this car and it will continue to be extremely well taken care of.....thanks again....John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mr.BULLITT said:
Looks awesome John. Are you going to the Nats next year?

I hope to be able to attend, but the planets will need to line up pretty well for that to happen. My son lives in M.B., and he is graduating in May from high school. Also he plays for his school's soccer team and they went to the S.C. State final last year and hope to go deep into the playoffs again this year. So it is possible that by the end of May I may have already been to Myrtle Beach 2 or 3 times. This would make it difficult for me to justify a third trip in July. Time will tell. I want to go as it is quite likely as close as the Bullitt Nats will ever be held to where I live....John :cool:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
I hope to be able to attend, but the planets will need to line up pretty well for that to happen. My son lives in M.B., and he is graduating in May from high school. Also he plays for his school's soccer team and they went to the S.C. State final last year and hope to go deep into the playoffs again this year. So it is possible that by the end of May I may have already been to Myrtle Beach 2 or 3 times. This would make it difficult for me to justify a third trip in July. Time will tell. I want to go as it is quite likely as close as the Bullitt Nats will ever be held to where I live....John :cool:
Same here, at least the as close to me the nats will ever be part lol

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mr.BULLITT said:
I can't wait to get my hands on a DHG one.
I have to say that I like the black B's as much as the DHG. I've always had a thing for black cars, they just look sinister....:cool:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts