Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i waxed 1078 yesterday and took some pics this morning but it was cloudy.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice!
Are those BFG KD's in the rear? (and in the front?)

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Car looks SWEET!! Great choice in rear tires btw. What suspension do you have?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have nitto 555's in the front and bfg kd's in the back. I have H&R super sport springs on it.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Looks good Kevin...The new tires looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone. there really isn't much i want to do to it cosmetically. I like the mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete. but thats about all id do to it cosmetically now. I dont know if i would do the chin spoiler though because it is hard enough to keep it from scraping here as it is.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
Thanks everyone. there really isn't much i want to do to it cosmetically. I like the mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete. but thats about all id do to it cosmetically now. I dont know if i would do the chin spoiler though because it is hard enough to keep it from scraping here as it is.
Your tellin me. I am at stock height at the moment with a Shinoda Front Lip (same as the Mach 1 just bigger) and It scraps, I have H&R super sports ready to go on and I can't imagin what I am going to have to avoid now LOL.

Car looks great and now I know how my car'll sit with the springs.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mr.BULLITT said:
Your tellin me. I am at stock height at the moment with a Shinoda Front Lip (same as the Mach 1 just bigger) and It scraps, I have H&R super sports ready to go on and I can't imagin what I am going to have to avoid now LOL.

Car looks great and now I know how my car'll sit with the springs.
ya i love my H&R super sports. the car has a perfect stance and it does handle a little better with them from what i can tell. I have never tested the cars limits before or after i put the springs on or anything like that but it does feel better.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Kevin the car is lookin great, I really like those rear tires. I need to go bigger on mine to fill out the rear wells.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Kevin the car is lookin great, I really like those rear tires. I need to go bigger on mine to fill out the rear wells.
get some half inch spacers and longer studs, that'll make your car look awesome.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHG #1078 said:
ya i love my H&R super sports. the car has a perfect stance and it does handle a little better with them from what i can tell. I have never tested the cars limits before or after i put the springs on or anything like that but it does feel better.
Yeah I've tested 1633 out when it was completely stock, then with the wider rims and tires, so i can't wait to see how it'll handle with the springs since i'm making the car for R&T

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
get some half inch spacers and longer studs, that'll make your car look awesome.
Hey thanks, had not thought of that. I do have a pair of 1 inch h&r spacers that i had on with my stock bullitts, tried them with these 18x10s and the wheel and tire stuck out quite abit. Will have to see about the half inchers, thanks for the info. Still need a taller tire though.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
DHGBULLITT said:
Hey thanks, had not thought of that. I do have a pair of 1 inch h&r spacers that i had on with my stock bullitts, tried them with these 18x10s and the wheel and tire stuck out quite abit. Will have to see about the half inchers, thanks for the info. Still need a taller tire though.
wanna trade wheels? lol i regret not getting 18s.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts