Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
As I've said before, I'm not a fan of the grill or wing, but that is one great looking Bullitt otherwise. Head over to your local tint shop and have them place a strip of matte black vinyl across the top (inside) of the back window.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
gilles look good, but gotta ditch the spoiler....nice pics

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like the fact how out cars minus the spoiler stand out from the norm. It would be hard to distinguish your car from a normal GT. Whatever suits your fancy though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i bought the car like it is right now minus the bullitt sticker. the grill and spoiler are coming off soon.. grill im not sure i kinda like..sometimes but tey seem to have bolted them on the underside of the bumper which means i would have to remove the bumper to take them off? kinda really gay! and te scoop they bolted inside the scoop..which mean take off the scoop to take off te grill..one big giant mess! and spoiler waiting for the opportunity to buy a saleen or an 03/04 cobra

·
Registered
123 Posts
jon1264 said:
well i bought the car like it is right now minus the bullitt sticker. the grill and spoiler are coming off soon.. grill im not sure i kinda like..sometimes but tey seem to have bolted them on the underside of the bumper which means i would have to remove the bumper to take them off? kinda really gay! and te scoop they bolted inside the scoop..which mean take off the scoop to take off te grill..one big giant mess! and spoiler waiting for the opportunity to buy a saleen or an 03/04 cobra
wow, they put alot of work into a FUGLY grill. Glad to know you werent the culprit. :smile:

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Where are you guys getting the "BULLITT" decals for the windshield?
I like the look, but have not seen them advertised anywhere.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts