Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sweet! you better come to carlisle!!!!;)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Wow!!! Looks unbelievable. By the way, how did you do the black and white and still show the caliphers red? That is one of the best pics of a Bullitt I have ever seen.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for all the great comments guys..im so glad i did the tint it looks even cleaner than it did before.

-as for the pics i didnt take them, i had one of my friends that i hang out with take em...needless to say he did an amazing job, ill try and find out how he did the black and white one

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I talked to the guy that took the pics...about the B/W pic---In photoshop you need to select the whole picture then deselect the calipers. Then remove color. Thats it.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
dennisbaker said:
Wow!!! Looks unbelievable. By the way, how did you do the black and white and still show the caliphers red? That is one of the best pics of a Bullitt I have ever seen.
That's what Photoshop can do when you play with the settings, etc.. haven't tried it yet myself, just read up a little on it a while back :)

The tint looks good by the way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Great looking Bullitt, I was wondering what make tires you have on it. I am looking for some and really can not decide any help. I am also from Pa.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
nice job, looks great

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
01BullittGT said:
Great looking Bullitt, I was wondering what make tires you have on it. I am looking for some and really can not decide any help. I am also from Pa.
i have Nexen tires that I got in a package deal when I bought the rims. they have nice ride comfort and do the job but i would go for a wider tire next time. they only make the Nexen up to 265s and thats what i have on the back, id rather like 285-295. They are really cheap tho and i think they are great, just wish i could get em wider

·
Registered
2 Posts
20% looks perfect to me but i live up in WI and the cops here are strict about window tinting so im thinking about going with 35% just to be safe

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts