Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first time posting pics of my Bullitt! Hope you enjoy and any comments/ opinions appreciated! Thanks and God Bless!

·
Registered
816 Posts
Beautiful car!!!
Great pics!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Smokin'! Great shots and welcome!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Its alot of fun! Especially with the charger. I'll be taking it to pro dyno soon and having it dyno'd to see what she makes!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Very nice!!!! I'd like to see what your setup is-what psi & what tune. Also-what are you running for exhaust, I like the tips. Beautiful car....John :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
That's a very nice looking Bullitt. I wish I had that good looking wax job on mine. I just got 00053 out of the body shop last week. Someone rearended me at a stop light. That's the second time. The first time I got hit in the door. It's hard to keep something looking good when you drive it 320 miles a week like I do.

Larry

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car has the Vortech V-2 S/C running 6#'s of boost, it has borla cat-back and an O/R x-pipe.

MaineBullitt said:
Very nice!!!! I'd like to see what your setup is-what psi & what tune. Also-what are you running for exhaust, I like the tips. Beautiful car....John :cool:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, my husband was! But I'm learning! :D

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Beautiful car. What size are those tail pipes?

·
Registered
412 Posts
looks great, I think a Mach1 grille delete would clean up the front just a tad and make it look better.

i like the tips, they look like 3.5 inch.

nice car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys! Not real sure on the tip size but like said I believe they are 3.5".

1 - 20 of 26 Posts