Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been meaning to take better pictures of 3721 since the new bumper and insurance work was done...but finally got to today, even though it rained a lot earlier...so the car isn't clean.

The pics look fuzzy cuz my lens fogged up when I took it out of the car. I tried to fix it as much as I could. :mad:

Enjoy. :smile:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Those wheels have grown on me. I really didn't like them the first time I saw them. Did you shoot those about an hour ago? That looks like my neighborhood, too. :wink: Can't complain about the rain, though. We need it. Pix 6 and 7 are awesome! I gotta get one of those cameras. :clap:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

Dave, they were taken at about 7. Right around the corner from me is a run down shopping center, and that's the back side of it.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
The last two shots are just AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Actuallly, all you work you post is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You have this photo bug thing down...............................Bullitt turned out nice too..................

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
andy-kitt said:
Are those tinted headlamps? they look dark?

I like the dark headlamps and dark pony, makes it look meaner.

They have a black housing and the lens is made from a darker plastic. I didn't tint them.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Great looking Bullitt......

·
Premium Member
3,012 Posts
very nice shots, I need to go take some of mine here...

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've been searching high and dry for a different wheel to set-up on the Bullitt. I would love CCW's, iForged, True Forged, or HRE's but damn they're so expensive. I don't feel right spending $3-$4K on wheels and tires when my 2 girls need tuition money, and college savings. I can hope that I'll get lucky someday!! What did you paint your grill emblem with? Can spray paint or automotive paint? I painted mine last week and it started to peel already. Prepped it by cleaning it with alcohol (wipes) and lightly sanding it to "rough" it up a bit. Used Duplicolor from Checkers (8 coats) - but it's now cracking. Any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.