Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the car out in the sun (to see how the paint looks) and took some better pics. Still a "work in progress" as I don't have the exhaust tips, side view mirrors, or the wheel center caps on yet. I just dusted the car off with the California Duster and didn't even shine the bumpers or anything. Once I get the dash wiring figured out and the interior back in, I'll have it on the road!

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
looks sharp Dave

·
Banned
978 Posts
Looking fabulous, Dave!

A sweet ride indeed!

:cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
DHG3931 said:
I just dusted the car off with the California Duster and didn't even shine the bumpers or anything.

Yeah right!! Probably spent the last two days getting it cleaned up for the pics!!! :p :p :p

Looking good Dave. Always liked the exhust cutouts under the bumpers. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Yeah right!! Probably spent the last two days getting it cleaned up for the pics!!! :p :p :p

what Cam said:p.....I like that Car!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looks like you're doing a great restoration! Really like that color. Are you going for stock restoration or are you doing some restomods?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
chilli bullitt said:

LOL NOPE! I actually went to my buddy's shop, took the cover off of it, dusted it off with the car duster, then drove it out to the parking lot for the pics......

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Old Mustanger said:
Looks like you're doing a great restoration! Really like that color. Are you going for stock restoration or are you doing some restomods?

Thanks for the compliment! I am keeping it mostly stock with some exceptions such as front disc brake mod., welded in subframe connectors, Edelbrock carb and intake, etc.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Good plan, the most important mod is the disc brakes, those old drum brakes were OK in the 60's but no match for modern day driving. Sub-frame connectors improve the ride on these a lot, I was really surprised at the difference they made.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts