Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
What a dogg! No one is gonna get close to that car. BTW nice pics of the Bullitt. Are those Agent 47 mirrors? What other mods have you installed?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am the second owner of this car the roush wing hood scoop and mirrors wher put on by the first owner he put 728 miles on it and traded it in it sat at the lot for three hours and i bought it ,i have a good friend that is the sales manager at the dealership and he gave me a call told me to hurry !!!! the first owner didnt know that this was a special car ,i put the k&n on it ,more mods coming tho !!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stravino said:
what type of decals are those under the hood ?
they are raised ford stickers that i found in little autoparts store in small town in middle tennessee they just so happen to be the same size as the ford logo on the airbox ,but idid see some at a advance autoparts store but i think they are a little smaller but they should still work

·
Registered
309 Posts
Welcome Repoman,

I have a similar situation in that the Bullitt I bought was used as well. And the previous owner installed louvers (since removed) and the Roush spoiler.
I like the look of the spoiler from the side but from the rear I hate it.
Here are a few pics.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
A Boxer and a Bullitt = great combination. By the way, that Boxer looks like he has been stealing someone else's food. :)
No offense meant. My daughter has a Boxer and he is basically the substitute for a grandchild. We love him dearly and I'll bet you love yours.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dennisbaker said:
A Boxer and a Bullitt = great combination. By the way, that Boxer looks like he has been stealing someone else's food. :)
No offense meant. My daughter has a Boxer and he is basically the substitute for a grandchild. We love him dearly and I'll bet you love yours.
yeah he goes to the office with me every day people actually come by to see him ,hes about 90 lbs and never stops eating , i laugh when people call him a guard dog ,all he will do is lick you to death!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts