Registered
1,798 Posts

Very Cool, Pete!

Encore!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
I would say the digital macro option works great!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hard to say from the angle of the pictures, but it looks as if you have the same problem with the faux gas cap as I do: The distance between cap and the trunk isn't uniform all the way around. Not fully affixed at the 9 and 3 o'clock positions.

I had the dealer replace mine, the new one was better but not close to perfect.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
What type of camera and what lens were you using usually use the macro for flowers and bug shots but these are great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
first ford said:
What type of camera and what lens were you using usually use the macro for flowers and bug shots but these are great.

actually the camera i used wasn't high end. it was a 8 mp canon sd1100 elph digi camera, a small pocket camera i picked up on black friday. i just happened to take the pics at magic hour when the sun began to set getting some great color. if i had a slr im sure the pictures would be richer and more detailed.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Babycartkiller said:
actually the camera i used wasn't high end. it was a 8 mp canon sd1100 elph digi camera, a small pocket camera i picked up on black friday. i just happened to take the pics at magic hour when the sun began to set getting some great color. if i had a slr im sure the pictures would be richer and more detailed.
High end camera or not, those are still some nice pictures. So I guess the credit goes to the photograhper and the subject :wink:.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Thanks for the answer good shot for that camera your right the light is terrific but then again the subject is what makes the shot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.