Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Wow. Beautiful. Now that's one clean looking Bullitt. The car inside the garage just shimmers under those lights. It looks like it's got a halo around it. Good job. Looks low too. Did you drop it?

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
WOW....I second or third the above comments. The way you have the light reflecting off and around the car is great.

What do you use on the tires? I used some tire spray on mine but did not really like how they turned out. Also, these pictures show how tall the factory antenna. I will definitly go with a shorty.

Love your pictures. Post more as you get them.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JackDW - 852 said:
WOW....I second or third the above comments. The way you have the light reflecting off and around the car is great.

What do you use on the tires? I used some tire spray on mine but did not really like how they turned out. Also, these pictures show how tall the factory antenna. I will definitly go with a shorty.

Love your pictures. Post more as you get them.
thanks man...ive been detaling cars since i was 16 so ive learned not to just spray the tire spray...if you wipe the tires down with the spray they come out cleaner looking. I will most likely be clay barring it this weekend. The paint feels like sand paper when i run my hand across the hood. Im trying to learn how to take better photos so i will keep posting them up here!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Rico: By posting these kind of pictures you are really causing me a problem. Every time I start feeling that I will just keep my 01 I see pics like these and start wanting an 08/09. That car look sooooo good!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
dennisbaker said:
Rico: By posting these kind of pictures you are really causing me a problem. Every time I start feeling that I will just keep my 01 I see pics like these and start wanting an 08/09. That car look sooooo good!
Thanks man! I might try and enter it into some shows in the summer. The car needs to be clay barred really bad...im going to leave the car as is except for some axlebacks and a shorty antenna that orderd today!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
DAMN!!!! That is very very sharp looking, I like the stance. :clap::clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts